We are seeking for a results oriented digital marketer, a Performance Marketing Specialist, who will be responsible for creating, monitoring and managing campaigns in Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other platforms. She/he will also be responsible for creating monthly reports.
You will collaborate with creatives, account managers, technologists and community managers to create user-centric, highly engaging campaigns, which exceed client expectations and objectives.
- Define the online acquisition strategy to meet acquisition targets and budget requirements for multiple accounts.
- Perform day-to-day activities on AdWords accounts
- Create & manage PPC campaigns in Google AdWords (Search and Display), Facebook, LinkedIn
- Setting goals & KPIs regarding marketing campaigns.
- Ensure they are optimized to maximize revenue, traffic and ROI
- Research & analyze keywords
- Utilize A/B testing and other Conversion Rate Optimization methods
- Suggest Optimization Tips for landing pages
- Working with data effectively to drive actionable insights
- Analyze day-to-day performances in terms of traffic, sales and profitability.
- Be up-to-date on new technologies and trends in your field and share them with others
- Interacting with internal teams, as well as, client teams when necessary
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Is a passionate person, who loves what he/she does
- Has a positive attitude and a problem – solving outlook
- Is a combination of a thinker and a doer
- Is team-oriented, works well with others and shares his/her knowledge and expertise
- Likes to challenge him/herself in order to be better at his/her craft and thus, produce higher quality material
- Loves technology, and is always up-to-date with the most recent innovations and trends
- Is honest and fun-loving
- Shows attention to detail
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 2 years experience in managing AdWords and Facebook campaigns
- Solid understanding of Google Tag Manager, AdWords, Analytics, Facebook Insights and Facebook Remarketing
- Experience in performance marketing and conversion oriented campaigns
- Must be a Google AdWords certified individual
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Skillful Excel user (sorting data, pivot tables, advanced functions)
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Speed and proven ability to balance multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent English reading, writing and speaking skills
- Gets excited about new technologies, loves learning about and using new things
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
Apply: Ready? this is great! Click here