GRS is seeking to recruit an International Tax Manager for a holding, investment and financing company engaged in various sectors such as pharmaceuticals and FMCG, in Larnaca. The successful candidate will have at least 4 – 7 years of previous experience in similar role, and a high level of English. If you are looking to develop your career and have the necessary qualifications for this position, we will be glad to receive your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* First point of contact for Cypriot and cross-border tax matters within the group
* Proactively monitor local and international tax developments and assess impacts for the group
* Implement tax policies and processes
* Lead, coordinate and supervise tax compliance and reporting requirements of group entities in various jurisdictions, including
* Liaise and coordinate with tax, accounting and other departments of group entities in various jurisdictions
* Manage relationship with external tax advisors
* Mandatory Disclosure Rules (MDR)
* Country-by-Country reporting (CbCR)
* Master File
* Local transfer pricing files of various group entities
* Coordinate and obtain transfer pricing studies where required
* Design, maintain and further develop tax reporting systems and processes and identify opportunities to improve efficiency, effectiveness or timeliness through automation, simplification, or elimination
* Master’s Degree in Tax, Law, Finance or Accounting/Audit
* At least 4 – 7 years of previous experience in a similar role in an international top holding company, or relevant experience in tax advisory.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to deliver clear and concise guidance and instructions to subsidiaries and other group functions
* Strong understanding of international tax concepts required, including knowledge how to apply international tax compliance and reporting duties in practice
* Hands-on experience with OECD BEPS actions and recent EU legislative changes required
* Ability to develop trusting and effective working relationships at all levels of the organization and across various teams
* Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills
* Willingness to travel within Europe and to work as part of an international team located in different geographies
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to
Ο κλάδος της Ιδιωτικής Ασφάλισης, διεθνώς, βρίσκεται σε διαρκώς ανοδική πορεία. Η ελληνική ασφαλιστική αγορά αναπτύσσεται ταχύτατα, τα τελευταία χρόνια....
Ο Ασφαλιστικός & Οικονομικός Σύμβουλος ορίζει ο ίδιος τους στόχους του. Με την καθημερινή του δραστηριότητα ορίζει το πώς και...
Ο Ασφαλιστικός & Οικονομικός Σύμβουλος είναι ο επαγγελματίας που πραγματώνει την ασφαλιστική ιδέα. Ο ρόλος του δεν είναι μόνο επαγγελματικός αλλά...