- Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements.
- Contribute to the development of creative & comprehensive marketing proposals and campaigns, as far as the related digital aspects are concerned.
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI.
- Set and implement social media communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Propose, structure & handle competition & other activations among social community members.
- Work closely with the Account team to achieve targeted results.
- Work closely with other departments within the organization including creative, & support services departments, to secure smooth project execution.
- Monitor & report on digital performance metrics.
- Monitor allocated budgets & timelines ensuring that the projects stay within them.
- Prepare presentations about the social media & broader digital strategies & present them to clients.
- Provide engaging text & secure appropriate image and video content for social media accounts.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- University degree, preferably in Marketing or relevant field
- Working experience of 2-3 years in relevant position
- Google AdWords Certified in Display Advertising
- Experience in implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Experience with customer service and account management
- Excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills, both in Greek & in English
- Having handled budget > 10k in Facebook Advertising in formats including Facebook Canvas, Carousel and Slideshows
- Having ran campaigns on Instagram, including Stories
- YouTube Creators’ Academy is considered a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong team player skills
- Having a mindset of continual learning
- Strong work ethic
Apply: Ready? this is great! Click here